Janet M Neal
I have been given certain gifts in this life: the ability to teach, the ability to listen, the ability to write, the ability to do public speaking, intelligence and a sense of humor. I’ve also been given “opportunities to learn”. One of these has been the lesson on how to gain a balanced perspective on life so that I am able to take life on life’s terms with dignity and grace (most of the time), stay in the day (often), and enjoy the moments of life which are truly a gift.
- Coach –ICF Accredited, helping women become their most powerful selves
- Author – of Soul in Control: Reflections of a Reformed Superwoman
- Columnist – The Huffington Post, Mogul
- Speaker – Dynamic, inspirational and motivational
- Trainer – Trained educator focusing on leadership development, stress management, empowerment and work/life balance issues
- Webshow Host – Superbwoman Sundays at 7